Thursday, June 30, 2011

Stepping It Up

Lily has a bladder infection and is prone to more frequent urination right now so I have stepped up her twice-daily walks to three.  I have a brain infection and am dreaming about eating cake and fudge so I need to run more.  Seriously, last night I had a dream that I could not stop eating a huge peanut butter sandwich cookie filled with peanut butter cream frosting which had been given to me by Michael Jackson's mother.  After that, I was stranded on a ledge of a high building trying not to commit suicide while being sent up (and consuming) chocolate cake and fudge from the concerned group of citizens gathered on the street below.  I am not a sweet-eating person so I have no idea where these dreams came from, except they might speak to my fear of regaining my weight.  It's a bit daunting not knowing where my next paycheque is coming from so I've been feeling a bit insecure.  I think I've let my fears eat away at my confidence.  I know one thing that restores me and gets my brain in order.  Time to lace up the running shoes.  When I come back from a 30 minute run I will have figured out a plan - at least for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment